- Export Controls
- FCPA / Anti-Corruption
- Industrial Security
- International Regulation & Compliance
- IP Government Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- National and Homeland Security
- Tax Treatment of Exempt Organizations
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
Suspension & Debarment
Steptoe’s Government Contracts Practice Group regularly advises clients on present responsibility matters and represents them in suspension and debarment proceedings before a number of DoD and civilian agencies. Those representations have arisen out of government audits and investigations and criminal and civil False Claims Act actions and have involved a variety of underlying issues, such as cost mischarging, product testing or substitution, defective pricing, GSA FSS schedule pricing, environmental incidents and other business ethics matters.
We have successfully assisted clients in enhancing policies and procedures necessary to demonstrate their present responsibility in those proceedings and, where necessary, in negotiating administrative settlement agreements with government suspension and debarment officials.
Select News & Events
- Masters Academy: Best Practices in Government Contracting, Public Contracting Institute
- "Procurement Integrity and Supplier Debarment," Transparency International Canada Inc.