The outcome of Election 2020 will have implications for your business. Join Steptoe's bipartisan team of government affairs advisors and lawyers for a program focused on the energy industry, including the legislative and regulatory effects of the election and potential agenda items in 2021.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
Couldn't make it? Sign up here and receive the link to listen on demand at a time that suits you.
- James Barnette, Partner in Steptoe's Government Affairs & Public Policy Group; and former General Counsel, US House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Elizabeth Burks, Managing Director in in Steptoe’s Government Affairs & Public Policy Group; and former chief of staff for Sen. Blanche Lincoln and Congressman Jim Turner
- Hunter Johnston, Partner in Steptoe’s Government Affairs & Public Policy Group
- Douglas Kantor, Partner in Steptoe’s Government Affairs & Public Policy Group; and former Deputy Chief of Staff and Special Counsel, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Daniel A. Mullen, Partner in Steptoe's Energy Group; and former Division of Investigations Branch Chief, Office of Enforcement, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Monique Watson, Partner in Steptoe's Energy Group; and former Deputy Director, Office of Energy Market Regulation, Division of Pipeline Regulation, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
This webinar is part of Steptoe's Post-Election Recap series on the impact of Election 2020 that offer in-depth insights into a range of sectors, including financial services, international trade, appropriations and defense, and tax. More information on upcoming webinars and past programs is included below.
Managing Director, Government Affairs & Public Policy
November 5, 2020
November 12, 2020
November 17, 2020
November 19, 2020
December 2, 2020