Meghan Newcomer focuses her practice on white-collar criminal defense, securities litigation, complex civil litigation, and government and internal investigations. Meghan has substantial experience defending individuals in white-collar criminal matters and has assisted with multiple trials in federal court. She has litigated complex commercial disputes in state and federal courts and has represented companies in arbitration proceedings.
Meghan has an active pro bono practice. She has represented clients in immigration matters, and has brought a civil suit on behalf of a human trafficking victim against her former traffickers.
While in law school, Meghan interned at Safe Horizon's Anti-Trafficking Program. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard J. Sullivan of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2014, cum laude; Fordham Law Review, Associate Editor; Fordham Moot Court Board, National Team - Captain
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2010, cum laude, International Relations and Spanish
News & Publications
August 23, 2021
January 25, 2021
August 20, 2020
February 7, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, "One to Watch," Criminal Defense: White-Collar (2021-2022)