Please join the co-chairs of Steptoe's Financial Services Group for an informational webinar discussing margin treatment of separate accounts and key developments and regulatory requirements intermediaries and derivatives market participants need to know.
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
If you were unable to participate in the live webinar but would like to receive a link to the recording, please let us know by requesting here.
For more than five years, derivatives market participants – pensions, asset managers, intermediaries, and clearinghouses – have struggled to navigate the treatment of margin requirements across beneficial owners.
Topics for Discussion:
- Recent relevant developments at the CFTC and the Joint Audit Committee
- Best practices for demonstrating compliance with Federal regulations and auditing standards
- Participants' potential liability
- Steps firms should take now to comply before the upcoming deadlines
CLE Credit Available:
- New York: 1.0 hour of CLE credit.
- California: 1.0 hour of CLE credit. No credit may be claimed for required CLE in legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias in the legal profession, and competence issues.
- Illinois: 1.0 hour of General CLE credit.
If seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions, please make note in your registration form.