Veronica Ganzitti assists clients on corporate, commercial, re/insurance, and regulatory matters related to cross-border transactions, litigation and ADR. Veronica’s significant experience in a wide variety of both contentious and non-contentious international matters derives from her past professional experiences as an associate with law firms in Brussels, New York and London, and as in-house legal counsel with a multinational company in Italy.
As a dual-qualified lawyer in Steptoe's London office, Veronica is currently engaged in the defense of complex and high-stakes insurance and reinsurance, product liability, and general commercial disputes before domestic courts and international fora. She also counsels clients on EU and international regulatory, company, and commercial issues in an array of industries.
As a Doctor in EU and international law, Veronica also served as a teaching assistant and research fellow in these fields as a complement to her private practice before joining Steptoe.
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Italian Bar
- Ph.D., University of Udine, 2009-2013, EU & International Law
- New York University School of Law, 2012-2013, International Tax Program Lecture Series
- Altalex Formazione, 2011, Master in International Business Law
- Francesco Carnelutti School of Law, 2007-2009
- University of Udine, 2005-2007, Master's Degree in EU & International Law; cum laude
- University of Udine, 2002-2005, Bachelor's Degree in EU & International Law; cum laude
Areas of Practice
News & Publications
Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF)
Young Attorneys in Dispute Resolution (Y-ADR)
ICDR Young & International (ICDR Y&I)
- British Insurance Law Association (BILA)
- IACC Young Executives Committee (IACC YEX)